I offer extensive knowledge and expertise in the successful treatment of musculoskeletal injuries to optimise your rehabilitationJames Panton
James Panton, Complete Wellington Physiotherapy, was recently named one of Wellington’s Top 6 Physiotherapist’s. His significant musculoskeletal physiotherapy experience and expertise means you’ll have the right diagnosis and treatment plan in place to rehabilitate you safely back to your daily activity or achieving your performance goals.
James treats a wide range of injuries and people of all ages and treatment needs, from day-to-day slips, trips and falls to athletes competing at all levels.
Working alongside his chiropractor colleague Brett, James enjoys supporting the KPMG Round the Bays team and has treated athletes participating in the IT Heavy Hitter’s boxing charity event. James has also provided massage treatments for visiting sports teams such as the Queensland Reds and the South African national rugby team.
James is a former national and international track and field athlete and team physiotherapist for the New Zealand Youth Athletics team. He is a qualified Personal Trainer and currently coaches at CrossFit Central Wellington.
Outside of work, James enjoys spending quality time with his wife and son, walking the dog, keeping fit and having fun coaching and participating at CrossFit.
– Wellington Physiotherapy
- A warm and friendly environment and physiotherapy treatment. Patients of all ages are welcome.
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in the successful treatment of musculoskeletal injuries
- An in-depth assessment that takes into consideration your goals and rehabilitation objectives
- A comprehensive, personalised high-quality treatment plan utilising a wide range of treatment options including trigger point dry needling and kinesio taping.
- Hands-on treatment including massaging and mobilising structures to optimise injury rehabilitation.
Treatments are for a minimum of 30 minutes.
How long are the appointments?
All appointments are a minimum of 30 minutes, enabling a thorough assessment and treatment, with time to spend on rehabilitation exercises.
What treatment options do you provide?
- Manual therapy – We take a hands-on approach to your injury. Includes massage, mobilisation, manipulations and stretches.
- Trigger point dry needling – A technique using acupuncture needles to release tight muscle bands.
- Kinesio taping – Prevent fatigue, promote circulation, enhance performance.
- Home exercises program – A progressive rehab program to enhance rehabilitation.
- Multi-disciplinary approach – At Complete, we can offer you Physiotherapy, Chiropractic and Sports Massage Therapy, giving you the best of many treatment options.
- Purchase of foam rollers, massage balls, wheat bags, strapping tape